Home » » Kim Kardashian to Oprah: I Went Into a Deep Depression

Kim Kardashian to Oprah: I Went Into a Deep Depression


Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian's one-on-one with Oprah Winfrey aired last night on OWN -- where Kim revealed the moment she was thisclose to walking away from her reality show.

"I was in such a deep depression, I thought I was going to back away from it all," Kim told O when talking about the breakdown of her marriage to Kris Humphries.

"I knew that I was going to get a lot of scrutiny for it," she says of their split. "But I would rather have been beaten up in the media then live a life that was unhappy."

Kim was also joined by sisters Khloe and Kourtney, plus brother Robert for the rest of theinterview -- where they defended their "Momager" Kris Jenner.

When Winfrey asked if Kris was "pimping" out her kids, Kim steadfastly responded "That’s so ridiculous. We have to hire a manager, why not hire our mother? No one will fight harder for you than your own mother.”

The rest of the interview, including Kim talking about new boyfriend Kanye West, will air next Sunday on "Oprah's Next Move."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Health Bulletin - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger