Home » » Dating in LA is hard': The Hills star Lauren Conrad on her struggle to find her dream guy

Dating in LA is hard': The Hills star Lauren Conrad on her struggle to find her dream guy

Single: Lauren Conrad, promoting her new book The Fame Game in New York last week, is struggling to find love
Single: Lauren Conrad, promoting her new book The Fame Game in New York last week, is struggling to find love
The fashion designer - who rose to fame on Laguna Beach and spin-off TV show The Hills, and has previously been romantically linked to Brody Jenner and Derek Hough - has been single for much of the last year, and she admits finding her dream man can be tough.
She said: 'Yes, I am single at the moment. Dating in Los Angeles can be hard, which makes it all the better when you meet a really nice guy.
'I'm not old-fashioned when it comes to dating, but there's something nice about a guy pulling out a girl's chair and opening the door for her, even if it's just in the beginning.'
However Lauren admits she has little time for dating as she loves to be busy with work.
She added in an interview with Look magazine: 'It's funny. I'm my happiest when I'm really busy. I love feeling like I need one more hour of sleep, or when I'm running around frazzled!'
Meanwhile, she also revealed she still does not talk to Heidi Montag.
The former best friends fell out soon after Heidi began her turbulent relationship with husband Spencer Pratt in 2006.
Despite Heidi previously taking to twitter to tell Lauren she 'misses' her, Lauren says that while she still sees costar Stephanie Pratt, she has nothing to do with Heidi.
Exes: Lauren has dated Brody Jenner and Derek HoughExes: Lauren has dated Derek Hough and Brody Jenner
She said: 'I don't talk to Heidi. I still hang out with Stephanie a lot. I run into the other girls and say, ‘Hi’, but everyone is so busy doing their own thing. It's nice to see them every once in a while.'
Exes: Lauren has dated Brody Jenner and Derek Hough
The Paper Crown fashion designer – who was vocal in her disapproval of Heidi and Spencer’s relationship – admits she enjoys life more without the cameras following her.
She told US Weekly: “[I’m happy] not being filmed all the time.
'I miss a lot of people that I got to work with, though. I had such a nice experience with everyone.
'I still keep in touch with a lot of the people from production and people I got to work with. I miss seeing them every day, but I'm happier now.'
With two fashion lines, a beauty website and a successful career as a novelist, Lauren insists a return to television will not be on the cards any time soon.
She added: 'Never say never, but as of now, I'm not currently looking to be on television. I think I'm in a good place where I'm very busy and I'm very fortunate to be able to do a lot of things that I really enjoy doing. Maybe someday.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2127277/The-Hills-star-Lauren-Conrad-struggle-dream-guy.html#ixzz1rg0THUXc
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Health Bulletin - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger