Home » » Hitting the G Spot: £800 injection to improve orgasms becomes LA's latest lunchtime craze

Hitting the G Spot: £800 injection to improve orgasms becomes LA's latest lunchtime craze

It is a sexual quest that has frustrated couples for decades and as a result many people don't even believe that the G Spot exists.
But now help is at hand and the sex lives of couples worldwide could be enhanced dramatically thanks to a single jab.
The 'G-Shot' injection is a surgical procedure which claims to improve women's sex lives by pumping filler into her G spot.
The G-Shot could help improve the sex lives of couples worldwide as more than 2,000 women have rushed to experience the latest procedure in LAedure in L.A
The G-Shot could help improve the sex lives of couples worldwide as more than 2,000 women have rushed to experience the latest procedure in LA
The collagen jab, which will set you back £800, temporarily increases the G-spot's size to that of a 10p coin.
 

The 'lunchtime' procedure involves an injection given under local anesthetic and can be completed in just half an hour.
The injection pumps collagen into a women's G Spot and can be completed in just half an hour
The injection pumps collagen into a women's G Spot and can be completed in just half an hour
It is certainly proving a hit in Los Angeles where women are rushing to the Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America for their fix.
Gynaecologist and surgeon Dr David Matlock who works at the clinic even organises monthly sessions where women tempted by the G shot can come down and discuss the procedure. 
'I want to empower and educate, and for women to be in tune with themselves.
'Why is it so difficult to accept? Because it's not something like your nose that you can point to that you can see or feel,' explained Dr Matlock in an interview with Fabulous magazine.
More than 2,000 women have undergone the procedure at his clinic since it launched five years ago.
And although women have been flying over to the states to experience the latest treatment, it is also increasingly becoming available in the UK.
Sheela Purkayastha, M.D. Consultant Gynaecologist at The BUPA Cromwell Hospital was one of the first female gynaecologists on this side of the pond to offer the jab.
The £800 treatment has so far been 'relatively popular' and is carried out in a Harley Street clinic where the emphasis is on comfort.

'I HAD THE G SHOT...AND YES, YES, YES...MY SEX LIFE HAD NEVER BEEN BETTER'

In 2008 Caroline Cushworth sat her partner Christopher down and asked him a simple question. 
Caroline Cushworth really rates the treatment
Caroline Cushworth really rates the treatment
If, she said, I could be guaranteed an orgasm every time we had sex, what would be your reaction? 
Not that surprisingly, her partner Christopher, 27, a plasterer, replied that he'd be delighted.
'So I told him I wanted to have a brand-new treatment which would enable me to do just that - and also make my orgasms much more intense than normal,' says Caroline.
'His jaw literally hit the floor and he said, "Sounds good to me."
'And so, Caroline became the first British woman to have the 'G-shot', also known as the 'orgasm jab'.
And, as Caroline can testify, the results were tremendous. 'I have quite literally never experienced anything quite like it,' she says. 'I had constant multiple orgasms which went on for hours.
'That first time, the whole thing was so intense I was actually a bit scared. I was so overcome, but thankfully the intensity is something I've got used to. I still have multiple orgasms every time I have sex, but they no longer leave me flat on my back.' 
Although Caroline, a 41-year-old business developer from Leeds who has no children, says she's always enjoyed a healthy sex life, it wasn't until a few years ago that she first discovered her G-spot. 
She says: 'I personally thought anyone who said they climaxed through intercourse alone was lying. And I didn't really believe in the G-spot.
'But a few years ago, my partner at the time said he wanted to find it. We actually set aside an entire afternoon and spent hours searching for my G-spot.' 
'Finding the damned thing in the first place was no easy feat and wasn't exactly the most erotic of experiences, but we got there in the end. I still think that women who claim they can find their G-spot during a one-night stand are lying. Once we'd found my G-spot, my sex life did improve, but I still didn't orgasm every time we had sex.
'To be honest, even when you know where it is, the G-spot can still be incredibly elusive. I found it very frustrating.'
The G-spot is supposed to be an area just a few centimetres across on the back vaginal wall
The G-spot is supposed to be an area just a few centimetres across on the back vaginal wall
Caroline heard about the arrival of the G-shot in the UK from America, where the procedure has been available for some years. 
She discovered that Professor P. K.W. Dartey, of the UK Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Centre in London's Harley Street, was the UK's only cosmetic gynaecologist approved to administer the shot. 
'I was reading these flyers which detailed the G-shot,' says Caroline. 
'I immediately thought I had to get it done. 'I attended a consultation, where Professor Dartey explained that injecting collagen into my normal, pea-sized G-spot would enlarge it for up to four months. The results would mean longer, more intense orgasms. 
'He showed me a diagram of exactly where the G-spot is - between 5.8 to 6.2cm from the pubic bone. It all sounded pretty straightforward. 
'The procedure itself was a bit nerve-racking, though. I was petrified beforehand. 
'At one point, Professor Dartey was trying to locate my G-spot with one hand while holding an 8cm needle filled with collagen in the other. 
'I lay on my back thinking: "Oh God, what am I doing here?" It didn't hurt and Professor Dartey was very professional about it, but I can't say I wasn't embarrassed. 
'Five minutes later though, I was up and dressed, and to my surprise feeling vaguely aroused, but I think that was more because of the anticipation of the sex that I'd have later.'
Caroline was told she had to wait four hours before having sex, and so spent the afternoon shopping.
'When we did have sex I'm happy to report it was just unbelievable - and it's been the same every time since.'
Caroline was so happy with the results that she immediately booked in to have a top-up treatment four months later and says she'll carry on having the jab indefinitely. 
'I'll treat it in the same way as I do getting my hair cut or my highlights done,' she says. 'Christopher and I always had a healthy sex life, but now it's better than ever.'
By Natasha Courtenay-Smith



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Health Bulletin - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger