Home » » Beyonce 'excited' about celebrating first Mother's Day with Blue Ivy

Beyonce 'excited' about celebrating first Mother's Day with Blue Ivy

Beyoncé will be celebrating her first Mother's Day as a mom tomorrow surrounded by her closest family, four months after giving birth to first child Blue Ivy.
The singer is just one of the many celebrities to have become a first-time mother this year and the 30-year-old is shunning glitz and glamour to have a low-key, family celebration. 
Her mother Tina Knowles told Us Weekly how they will be spending their day.
Proud mother: Beyonce and Jay Z posted pictures of their daughter Blue Ivy to a blog they have created for her
Proud mother: Beyonce will be celebrating her first Mother's Day as a mom after she and husband Jay Z welcomed daughter Blue Ivy into the world on January 7
'We're all going to be together. We're excited because it's Beyoncé's first Mother's Day.
'I'm hoping to cook! I want to cook. My traditional soul food and maybe gumbo. That's my favorite dish!'
Beyoncé showed off her amazing post-baby body at Monday night's Met Gala in a figure-hugging, lace Givenchy gown, just four months after giving birth.
 
She took the opportunity to hint that she and husband Jay Z are already thinking about having more children, such is the effect baby Blue has had on their lives since she was born on January 7.
'I definitely want to have more kids,' she revealed at the event. 'I don't know how many. God knows. I don't know yet.
'I have such a full life. I feel like now I know the reason that I was born.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2143605/Beyonce-excited-celebrating-Mothers-Day-Blue-Ivy.html#ixzz1ulkA6u4s
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Health Bulletin - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger